miércoles, 30 de octubre de 2013

Fear

I just do not fear the unknown, perhaps love is that love is not looking for love is built and that I do every day but when trying to get the fear I feel when not to do and I start again, it is sometimes difficult to trust in love when the heart is still hurt, I can not see well that's what happens but I'm sure that within my tattoos are the words that speak of an infinite love that is not damaged and that is as strong as steel, but again the fear and when filled with clouds my scenario, I can feel the beauty but I'm looking at the fear, I hope you can understand my words and know that if I love you but fear keeps me alive not want to suffer but suffering and desconosco dying because what can happen is contrary to all my good side only sees the love I feel and feel but my bad side speaks of treachery and terror, is the fear that the culprit is not that I can do with what I feel, I just want you to wait for you soon because I do not believe in curses but I believe in God and I speak of hope, love is so easy but fear again seems I trust your words but am afraid I'll forget my love, oh love of my life I watch the moon and smiled at the sky when night hugs me and says that in the distance just you think about me, rain erases fear and soon understand that the reason is to know that I love you because lose nor gain if I love you as I feel in my heart that I love you, I just hope that I read and understand it's not me who writes my soul that speaks to you hear it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario