sábado, 19 de julio de 2014

Him

Here continuum without understanding happens, sometimes I think it is time that condemns me to be here alone, I when the nights are really cold is when I miss you more, could say thousand lies but is so simple you do not like I can lie, since you're not around for me is to live in darkness, still remember your smile also I can feel joy when I remember every word you, I miss you too, feel I'm dying, I do not feed me, I really do not want anything because I Only you do is who understands my world, every day when I try to be happy alone find more solitude, since you left so far I can not see you, but still keep your memory as the tatu of my soul, do not tell lies have sought death a thousand ways but nothing happens, this punishment is real, every day but feel like I'm already dead, my blood is sick and can not be like before, my heart really is not heard and everything is black for me, your words were like melodia piano every day I could listen without having to worry about anything it was so easy to breathe, all when I return to my room I look at my bed and sleep for thinking, I find it hard to know it was a mistake that, I'll never forget you are the sun that brightens my eyes, I'm really changing, but for you, you learned to breathe to give birth every day, it's so easy to know that I love you, but when I wake up and look at the other side of my bed continuous and want to die I can not but without you, I need that turns me live, I like the sand and water of the sea, with you I'm the same person, it's true I'm dying every day but my thoughts do not change desire death because if I can not live with you, is simple my eyes have changed to show the sadness of my soul, because now I can say that is true eyes is the reflection of the soul, each is a new, as the letter says, soon would be there by your side after crossing the sea we are now apart, my heart is always with you, but now you're somewhere else I can not see you and touch you like I want, but I can tell you a great secret, nights moon I can feel your hand and I can listen as you sing your heart to the beautiful moon, every tear that comes out of my eyes, every word, every things are sublime with you, you're in my that pure love that is born in the river runs and flows into its waters, reaching the sea, or the sky reflecting its own beauty in the vast sea, your skin is sweet, your blood is deep red and have a mild flavor to exotic, many of my paintings that I know and you can not forget my face, I've never done anything wrong, the day I met you even remember because I never forget that you were me you who sent me a message asking me my friend, a year later here I am in love with you, trying to die because if I'm not with you nothing has color, is very complicated, I never touched your hands and it is soft, I've never seen your face close but you have magical eyes brown intense morning only you get up and start a new day, it soon will be with you if even after all come back, I will always be here for you I swear before God who is my only witness and God is the only one who knows what I have in my heart and knows all only swear.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario